My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 10 May 2009

Weekend Binging Again

I seem to lose all self control at the weekends now and it's starting to piss me off! I just really lack self control - if I want something I want it now! I've never saved up to buy anything, I'd always rather go into my overdraft than wait, I can't tell myself on a Wednesday that I'll have a treat at the weekend as once the idea is in my head I need it NOW! I've never learned to play my guitar because it takes so long and I want to play actual tunes not chords right from the beginning.

I say it every Sunday but I am once again determined to get back on track with a full good week or else I'm going to end up looking like this...

4 comments:

ednabucket said...

I feel your pain. Weekends are my serious downfall and I reckon I'm really stalling my progress because of it. It takes willpower in the week but MAJOR willpower at weekends! Might challenge myself to go treat free this weekend!

Love the new look blog by the way!

Rachel Edwards said...

What day do you weigh yourself? I used to find weighing myself on a Saturday kept me in track - I wouldn't pig out on the Friday because I didn't want to see the scales go up and I'd keep the positive "I've lost a bit of weight" happy mood right through the rest of the weekend.

Just a thought but you need to find that thing that works for you :) I used to do a lot of weekend damage and I know how lethal it is!! x

Stella said...

I weigh myself on the Saturday Rachel, keeps me good on Friday but I'm not good after that! TBH my willpower is so crap I'd prob binge whenever I weighed sadly.
I think I'm going to focus on being 100% strict during the week and allow myself one "bad thing" on Friday and one on Saturday and get my boyfriend to help by not letting me buy junk food!
On the plus side I am going off standard cadbury/galaxy type chocolate.

Rachel Edwards said...

Ah well damn goes that idea lol! I hope you find a solution that works for you chick x