My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Exercise

Here is what I currently do at the gym. I'm doing this twice a week on a Tuesday and Thursday and on Saturday's I see a personal trainer and the routine changes each time but mostly involves a lot of heavy weights!

Warm up
5 mins on the bike at anything between level 6-10 and keeping the speed as high I can I think it's RPM..whatever it is I keep it over 80 at first then over 90 towards then end of the 5 mins

Lower Body Weights
Leg Press 3 x 8-12 reps, once I can manage 12 I increase the weight. Today I put the weight up to 90kg
Leg Curl 3 x 8-12 reps currently at 40kg
Thigh Extension 3 x 8-12 reps currently at 40kg

5 mins on cross trainer keeping the speed and level as high as I can

Upper Body Weights
My upper body is rather weak and it's taking a lot longer to increase these weights
Lat Pull Down 3 x 8-12 reps at 35kg
Incline Chest Press 3 x 8-12 reps at 25kg
Shoulder Press 3 x 12 reps at 15kg - will try increasing this on Thursday
Seated Row 3 x 8-12 reps at 20kg

HIIT
Didn't do this today but would usually get on the bike for 15-20 mins for some HIIT - I love this part and usually end up working harder/longer whenever a really good song comes on - also if you get on the right bike the angle of it and the mirror is perfect for people watching!

0 comments: