My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 3 May 2009

My first ever successful homemade soup!

I don't normally make soup, I'm rubbish at preparing vegetables so it takes me a very long time to make and no matter what I do or how exactly I follow a recipe it always turn out really bland. But this time I used a Gordon Ramsay recipes for butternut squash and carrot soup, I used sweet potato instead of butternut squash, and it turned out really tasty! Good thing since I've made enough to feed me for a week!

Not soup


Nearly soup


Soup!

2 comments:

Just a Girl said...

That looks gorgeous! Fancy posting the recipe?

Anonymous said...

Will do! It really is lovely - and low cal!