My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Food Diary 5th May

So there's a few changes to yesterday...

Boyfriend came home with some sea salt and balsamic vinegar Kettle chips so my evening snacks were those, 1 Ryvita with light Phili and smoked salmon and no protein shake.

The new numbers:

Calories Consumed: 1526
Calories Left: -76


TODAY:

B: 1 scoop choc mint protein shake with 200ml skimmed milk followed by 20g porridge with 180ml skimmed milk, 1tsp muscovado sugar, 25g dried cherries and some gingerbread capella drops
S: 1 babybel light and 2 mandarins
L: 4 Ryvita with 60g extra light Phili and 3 slices smoked salmon
S: 115g low fat natural yogurt with 60g blueberries and 10g flaked almonds and some capella banana nut crunch drops
D: Large bowl sweet potato and carrot soup
S: post-workout protein shake with water, 2 scoops choc mint
S: 1 peanut butter cup

Drinks: 1 or 2 cups of tea, one crappy vending machine latte with gingerbread capella, maybe a fruit tea or two and plenty of water

Exercise: Full body weights

Daily Cal Quota 1443
Calories Consumed 1467
Exercise Calories 335
Calories Left 311

Didn't manage and HIIT at the gym as I was too hungry - need to start having some oatcakes before I go and I just don't have the energy otherwise - I did also go a bit later today so had longer between my last meal and the gym

2 comments:

Rachel Edwards said...

Thanks to your post I finally added Gingerbread drops to my porridge - it's amazing isn't it!! So thanks for the idea :) I just had it with my oats and vanilla whey x

Stella said...

Yeah I love it! Didn't even mean it, I took the drops out for my coffee!