My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Friday 1 May 2009

Meat!

So this evening the lovely D took me on a trip to Makro! I wanted to make the most of our huge freezer and stock up on some meat for the next few weeks.
I managed to behave myself and stay away from the sweets and alcohol and came away with 6 kangaroo steaks, 6 ostrich steaks, a bag of blue sharks steaks and a could of sea bream. Looking forward to cooking these! No idea what the shark will be like but it was cheap so decided it was worth a try!



Hmmm...

4 comments:

Just a Girl said...

I am dying to try kangaroo and ostrich! Let me know how they taste!

Looking gorgeous in your new profile pic btw xx

Stella said...

Will do! Have had them at the Mongolian BBQ and they were great but I can't quite remember how they tasted.
Is it weird that I'm freaked out at the thought of eating a scary animal?

And thanks, that is a very ooooold pic!

Just a Girl said...

Haha @ you being freaked out about eating shark :D I've not seen anywhere local to me that sells this kind of food though I do have a couple of sites bookmarked so I could always buy online.

Stella said...

I keep thinking, what if it ate a person!?

I bookmarked that site g_k posted, thinking about ordering a mixed hamper sometime, along with a bag of the off-cuts for Jeff.