My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Food Diary 12th May

Was a very stressful day at work today and my boss had bought me a pack of Rolo's as he lost a bet to me yesterday - I didn't make the bet for Rolo's and to be honest didn't actually agree to it...but anyway, they were on my desk and I wasn't bothered about them then after lunch things got a little bit...tough and I reached for the Rolo's. They were crap but they hit the spot.

B: 100g low fat natural yogurt, 40g blueberries, 10g chopped almonds, 1 scoop vanilla protein and a little water as it is a bit thick and sickly!
S: 1 babybel light and 2 mandarins
L: 70g free range chicken breast grilled with black pepper and tons of paprika in 100g low fat fromage frias, 60g tomato, 35g orange pepper, 50g grated carrot, 30g crated courgette, 1 spring onion, fresh basil, ground cumin and black pepper
S: pack of Rolo's
D: 4 ryvita with 60g extra light Phili, 1 slice peppered ham and some basil leaves
S: 2 peanut butter cups, and um... 2 more
Drinks: 3 cups tea and 2.4L water so far

Exercise: 30 min walk at lunchtime s it was a beautiful day!


Daily Cal Quota: 1437
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1437
Calories Consumed: 1166
Calories Left: 271
Protein (g) 93.9 (32.6%)
Carbohydrate (g) 117.9 (38.3%)
Fat (g) 37.2 (29%)
Fibre (g) 14.8
Fruit & Veg 4.3
Water (litres) 2.4


And in other exciting news...today I switched my gas and electricity supplier to Scottish Hydro Electric to save my self £100 ish this year! Whoop! I may go crazy and do some ironing later.

3 comments:

deisegal said...

weird, had a really mad craving for Rolos the other day...was too lazy to go to the shop and get some. Which is v lazy as shop is right next door to office. Come to think of it there may even be Rolos in the vending machine one whole floor down!

Lori said...

do you spend your extra calories? mine equate to 402 cals, which seems ridiculously high.

Oh and hello :D

Stella said...

I aim to eat as close to the full daily amount as I can get, give or take a few, but if I exercise I try for at lest half of the extra gained - it's rare that I'll have as much as 200 left over in a day though and changes are I'll make up for it another day!