My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 31 May 2009

Food Diary 30th May

OK so I'm really, really making the effort to get right back on track and I'm aiming to get it right for a whole month, I've done it before and it was easy, I've just really lost focus this month. My diet has been good during the days then goes to pot in the evenings and that has to stop. I've been over calories most days for the last month but my weight and measurements haven't changed.

Felt really motivated yesterday after such a great workout and have decided to go ahead and book a block of PT sessions - I think if you book 6 you get a 7th free so I want to do that and have all the sessions this month.

Onto to food....

Breakfast: 30g Asda Vitality Flakes with 150ml skimmed milk followed by some greek yogurt with 25g protein poweder mixed in, and some water to thin it down.
Snack: 1 scoop protein shake with water after my workout, 1 small bar Green & Blacks - shared with my boyfriend! And a handful of his crisps
Lunch: Last of the salad I had made up for work during the week - can't believe how well that kept! With 60g prawns and 60g low fat fromage frais with some tobasco sauce and two Ryvita.
Snack: Cocoa Loco Nakd bar and a bbybel light
Dinner: Low fat kangaroo stroganoff
Snack: peanut butter cup

Drinks: plenty of water and a Costa Coffee Summer berry Frescato thing

Exercise: PT session (see previous post) 539 cals burned accoding to my HRM after subtrcting background cals - this is why I want to run more!

Daily Cal Quota: 1695
+ Exercise Cals 539
Total Cal Quota: 2234
Calories Consumed: 2009
Calories Left: 225

Calories (kcal) 2009
Protein (g) 141.0
Carbohydrate (g) 248.6
Fat (g) 51.4
Fibre (g) 18.5
Fruit & Veg 8.7
Water (litres) 2.8

0 comments: