My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Thursday 28 May 2009

My heart is yearning but Paris is burning....

After spending the first half of the day unable to get Freddie Mercury's Barcelona out of my head I finally got my boss to approve some time off in late December (I'm an accountant year end is an awkward time for holidays) and book my little long weekend in Paris so have been singing Ladyhawke instead!

I'm so excited about going it's ridiculous - I came home and Googled the Eiffel Tower and found a stunning picture I now have as my desktop background!
We will be going just before christmas and staying in the cutest hotel I've ever seen! Manged to get a good early price courtesy of Expedia after reading all the reviews I could get my hands on and I'm very happy that we will be staying here, just round the corner from the Eiffel Tower!

Will be nice to see Paris at christmas time, I love christmas lights! Last time we went was in September and it was so incredibly hot and sticky so will be a bit different this time round!

4 comments:

Jill said...

That hotel is sooooooooooooooo cool!

Lori said...

I'm so effing jealous!
The hotel looks amazing.

Oh and I really like Ladyhawke

do-do-do-do do-do-do-do

Just a Girl said...

OMG that hetel is soooooo bloody amazing! I am uber jealous!

Stella said...

I'm in a bit of a Ladyhawke phase at the moment, I pretty much have Paris is Burning on a loop in my head at some point every day!

I'm so excited about going, I keep looking at the hotel and accidentally let out a little squeal everytime I do!