My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Friday 15 May 2009

Easrly Wiegh in

I'm heading off for a few days to see my family so decided to weigh and measure today - good result and it's given me a bit of a motivational boost - though I am thinking about those apple donuts in the fridge...

I saw my mum after I'd lost some of the weight but haven't seen my dad since christmas so I'm really hoping he will see a difference since I am now 17.6lb lighter and have lost a few inches. However, typically it is TOTM and I can really notice the bloating! It's so much more obvious to me now I've lost weight. Oh and I've been an emotional mess the last few days - I cried 4 times watching Scrubs last night!! I even cried when Christopher Biggins didn't manage to sell his collection of clocks on Cash in the Attic!

Loss: 01/02/09 - 15/05/09
Weight 17.6 lb
Bust 3.4 inches
Under Bust 3.5 inches
Waist 4.0 inches
Hips 2.9 inches
Hips at Widest 2.4 inches
Top of Thighs (L) 2.0 inches
Above Knees (L) 1.8 inches
Calves (L) 0.7 inches
Upper Arms (L) 1.1 inches

Annoyingly though, I might look good naked now but I look crap in my clothes as nothing fits and I don't have any cash to buy new clothes - not that I really want to when I still have weight to lose but it would be good to get a couple of cheapo bits and pieces from Primark or New Look. I'm secretly hoping a parent might take pity and help out but it's very unlikely!

4 comments:

ednabucket said...

What a loss over all - well done you!

Stella said...

Thank you Edna!

deisegal said...

Well done on your good results!

In fairness Biggins not selling his clocks sounds pretty traumatic! I haven't seen that programme in years but the background music used to drive me mad - sell over the odds=cheesy happy music, fail to sell=depression music.

Jill said...

Oh my god, that loss is amazing - you should be so proud of yourself. Have a fabby weekend chick x