My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Friday 8 May 2009

Food Diary 6th May

Getting caught up on my food diary's to avoid slacking off!

I should be working but I'm getting bored of it now *yawn*

Hmm, can't even remember what day the 6th was!?

Oh yeah, looking at my WLR diary I'm starting to think maybe I should have skipped a couple of food diary entries! My boyfriends brother came to stay with us as we both had Wednesday off and since he has spent the last few years living in China and Vienna and was only back for 1 week we thought it would be a good opportunity to spend some time with him.
He arrived Tuesday night and they both came home late, via the Chinese takeaway - they called to see what I wanted but I declined - glad I did as when I tried some of my boyfriends it just tasted greasy and disgusting.

Wednesday we got up late and had panini's for lunch then headed down to the beach for some bowling and Magners. The bowling was interesting, we got the broken lane that kept thinking you had hit a skittle that was still standing so were guaranteed 1 point each turn even if the ball went in the gutter. Then when the machine put the skittles back down half of them were squint and off balance so would randomly fall for some unexpected bonus points! I still lost.

My vanilla protein powder arrived on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to experimenting with that a bit more than I could with choc mint! So far all I have tried is peanut butter cups with cocoa and chocolate caramel capella drops and mixing some vanilla powder with natural yogurt - reminded me of Angel Delight.

B: 1 scoop vanilla protein shake made with 250ml water and 100g natural yogurt with 1 scoop vanilla protein and 60g blueberries
L: Panini with brie, bacon and cranberry
S: 1 pint Magners and some prawn crackers from the boys takeaway - I hate these things, they are so addictive!
D: Shark fajitas - shark strips in fajita spice mix in tortilla wrap with salsa, soured cream, guacamole, peppers, onion and lettuce x 2 and a couple of boyfriends brothers homemade potato wedges

Drinks: 2L water (ish, I didn't log it all), pint Magners, 1 coffee

Exercise: Bowling and walking to/from the bowling!


Daily Cal Quota: 1443
+ Exercise Cals: 208
Total Cal Quota: 1650
Calories Consumed: 1775
Calories Left: -125


Protein (g) 155.3 (35.4%)
Carbohydrate (g) 132.3 (28.3%)
Fat (g) 50.8 (26.1%)
Fibre (g) 9.2
Fruit & Veg 2.6 (apparently the apples used to make cider don't count)
Water (litres) 1.4
Alcohol 10.2%

not too bad considering...

Shark is great! I recommend it, it's so cheap too! Has a more meaty feel to it like a tuna steak but also reminded me of cod - hard to comment on the flavour since we had fajita spices on it but it definitely tasted good, not the best texture for fajitas - a little on the soft side but still worked well.

0 comments: