My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 21 June 2009

PT Session 21st June

Yesterday's PT session was the best one yet!

Started on the treadmill for a quick warm up where I walked for 1 min, jogged for 3 and ran for the last minute. Really pleased as I managed the jog at a good pace and easily managed to continue with the run when I've previously only managed to run for 30 seconds or jog for 2mins so I can see I'm making progress.
Thursday was the first time I got on the treadmill without the PT and I really enjoyed this so will be making it a regular occurrence.

Next were lots of squats!
3 sets of a variation on the lumberjack squat where I was using my legs to push me up and push out the barbell at the top, catch it, walk it into the corner and back and squat down again, and repeat! This was at 30kg

6 sets of squats using a single heavy dumbbell and using the strength in my legs to push the dumbbell from the floor to above my head - 3 sets on each arm

3 sets of single arm cable seated rows

3 core exercises, 3 sets of each

Finished off the final 5 mins with squats on the vibration power plate thing to see if my thighs had anything left to give - they had a little left in them!

Very sore today and I can tell it's going to be worse tomorrow, starting to struggle to stand up straight this evening and it hurts to be hugged!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Thats sounds so good though! Think of the benefits and maybe you'll forget the pain! or maybe not....:D