My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Thursday 25 June 2009

FAIL.


This week hasn't really gone to plan! My food has been so crapy I can't be bothered to post it, but I said I would post each days food even if I had nothing else to say so I'll do it!

Yesterday:

Breakfast: 1 scoop vanilla whey with 250 ml skimmed milk followed by 0% Greek Yogurt with fresh pineapple and ground flaxseed and I had to add a little sugar as the pineapple had gone very bitter.
Snack: 1 babybel light and 200g strawberries
Lunch: Turkey broth and brown seeded roll
Snack: Nakd Coco Loco bar and 1 scoop whey with water
Dinner: 2 large bowls Coco pops with skimmed milk and about 1 fairy cake - couple of bites of 3 different kinds to check they weren't minging before feeding them to people at work! They turned out lovely though!
Snack: half tsp each of almond butter and cashew butter as I had just bought them and couldn't resist trying them out!

Drinks: coffee with milk, 2 teas and water

Exercise: None

Daily Cal Quota: 1398
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1398
Calories Consumed: 1604
Calories Left: -206

Protein (g) 98.4
Carbohydrate (g) 218.9
Fat (g) 38.6
Fibre (g) 17.1
Fruit & Veg 5.4
Water - not logged



Today:

Breakfast: 1 scoop vanilla whey with 250 ml skimmed milk followed by 0% Greek Yogurt with blueberries and ground flaxseed
Snack: 1 babybel light and 1 satsuma plus one teeny chocolate sponge (I made baby ones in my peanut butter cup mould with the left over cake mix
Lunch: White chocolate and strawberry muffin - I was going to have a proper lunch but I was stuffed! It was one of our teams last days so she bought half the Tesco bakery and I baked cakes.
Snack: *shame* choc chip cookie
Pre-workout: apple Fruitus bar
Dinner: 1 large bowl Coco pops with skimmed milk and 1 small fairy cake - boyfriend hadn't taken them all to work and I was feeling blue so decided to give myself more reason to be down! Actually that's not really true I didn't actually feel down, I was in f*ck it mode and I'm pleased it passed and I did my workout. Was supposed to go to the gym but plans changed and I wasn't int he mood for walking down so decided to do nothing. In the end I got a wee boost from somewhere and did a bloody hard weights workout!
Snack: 1 scoop whey with water and I'll have some strawberries too.

Drinks: Couple of cups of tea, lots of water 1 skinny latte - there's only 6 of us in the team and there was some cash left over from the girt fund so after she'd left for the final time we spent it on coffee since the machine on our floor was broken.

Exercise:
Bulgarian split squat 3 x 10 each leg at 7.5kg - agony!
Pendulum step over 3 x 10 each leg at 6kg - a new favorite but absolute killer! Thought they were quite easy before but I wasn't quite doing it right!
Step ups 3 x 10 each leg at 15kg
Romanian Deadlift 3 x 15 at 15kg - weights aren't heavy enough anymore and I just don't have the balance to do single leg - going to ask PT for suggestions at the weekend.
Bench pres 3 x 12 at 8kg - will be putting this up next time
Bent over Row 3 x 10 each arm at 9.5kg
Lat Raise 2 x 10 and 1 x 8 at 6kg - find these so hard and really not managing to progress yet
Should have done tricep dips but couldn't face them :(
Plank 3 x 30 seconds

Daily Cal Quota: 1398
+ Exercise Cals: 309
Total Cal Quota: 1707
Calories Consumed: 1774
Calories Left: -67

Protein (g) 88.6
Carbohydrate (g) 234.0
Fat (g) 59.3
Fibre (g) 14.1
Fruit & Veg 4.6
Water (litres) 3.0


Feel really bad for losing the plot a bit after all the lovely people who helped me avoid binging on Friday. But if it wasn't for them I know I would have been much worse - I wouldn't have exercised tonight and I'd probably be on at least my 4th slice of toast with too much butter!

1 comments:

Lori said...

Aww Crapper.
Don't be too hard on yourself, it's not your fault you make yummy cakes xxx