My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Food Diary 3rd June

Bit better today but still not great, really trying to save some cash this month so I can buy this bad boy next month, so I'm emptying the cupboards and doing a lot of using things up and making do!
I'm still eating too much, must get back into the habit of having less, in particular less milky drinks.

Breakfast: I think I had 1 scoop protein shake first thing but I'm not too sure.... have counted the cals anyway as I'd rather over-estimate then under-estimate.... then I had Porridge with skimmed milk, muscovado sugar and seeds/dried fruits in work
Snack: 2 satsuma and a bag of Organix mini cookie bites
Lunch: Wholemeal roll with smoked salmon and low fat cream cheese with chives and a bowl of thai chicken soup
Snack: low fat natural yogurt with coconut capella drops, blueberries and blackberries
Post-Workout Snack: 1 scoop protein shake
Dinner: Wholemeal roll with smoked salmon, cream cheese and 3 scrambled eggs - see told you I was using things up!
Snack: 2 squares 75% chocolate

Drinks: tea, coffee, crappy machine latte when I got a little stressed after putting a decimal point in the wrong place and almost posting £1.5 trillion instead of billion, oopsie!

Exercise:

At home weights workout number 2 - both these were given to me be a deranged and possibly dangerous cucurbita pepo.... ;)

3 x 10 of:
Deadlifts
Squats
Lunges
Flys
Reverse Flys
Shoulder Press
Close grip bench press - Did Tricep Kickbacks instead of this

Daily Cal Quota: 1683
+ Exercise Cals: 266
Total Cal Quota: 1949
Calories Consumed: 1830
Calories Left: 119

Protein (g) 130.4 (29.1%)
Carbohydrate (g) 189.8 (39.7%)
Fat (g) 62.4 (31.3%)
Fibre (g) 23.9
Fruit & Veg 3.1
Water (litres) 3.0

0 comments: