My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Tuesday 30 June 2009

I want to eat EVERYTHING!

It's really annoying! I can't stop thinking about food and mentally going through the entire contents of the cupboard/fridge and wanting everything! I am definitely not hungry, I'm not even bored! I don't even just want something unhealthy - I'd happily settle for a wee protein shake with water but I only have 2 scoops left and my order for more was on dispatched today - it will probably arrive on Thursday but since I have one of those annoying job things I'll need to wait until Saturday afternoon to pick it up from the post office.

Right, I'm off to be before I eat the cat.

3 comments:

Just a Girl said...

Arrgghhh I hate it when I feel like that, it's so frustrating. Is totm due? that's when it normally strikes for me. I ophe you managed to leave poor Jeff alone ;)

Stella said...

Jeff is safe! I had a couple of crackers with some brie - was so good, not had brie in ages!

TOTM is looming but I've been feeling this 'hunger' for weeks now! It's not down to eating too little as somedays I'll come in under cals and be fine.
I'm not sure what to do.

Jill said...

Lol if only Jeff what a close call that was!!! I think you maybe need to find some new stuff to eat to shake things up a bit and maybe help you feel better x