My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Oh Sod It! - Progress Pictures!

Go easy on me! Still got a long way to go but here's what I've done so far! Sorry about the dodgy undies, I don't own a bikini.


Front: March, May and early June, sadly I lost the Feb picture so don't have my true starting point





Side: Feb and May, will take another side shot next time, the June one didn't turn out too well




Back: Feb and May




Back: Early June

9 comments:

Just a Girl said...

That last back shot is uber sexy! You're looking fabulous chick, and even though you don't own a bikini, you should buy yourself one as you'll look great in it!

Jill said...

Fantastic! I agree, your back shot is shexy....and your waist!!! *faint*

Lori said...

Amazing progress!

You waist and tum look great, and I agree about the back shot.

xxx

Oh and the word verification thingy says 'mincer' lol

Stella said...

lol mincer! I love that word!

Thank you girlies! I feel rather embarrassed posting them but your lovely feedback makes it worth it!

Anonymous said...

Amazing work there Stella!!!

Your waist has just disappeared!! :D :D

Great stuff! 5 thumbs up from me! I'm mutated and have 5 hands you see :)

David.

Chocolatebutton said...

I'm with JAG go get yourself a bikini!
fab pics well done x

ednabucket said...

Wow.. big difference. You are in great proportion so the hard work is paying off. You have a lovely shape.

I only have one thing left to say... BUY A BIKINI!!

Stella said...

Thank you David, chocolatebutton and Edna!

Maybe one day I'll brave bikini then!

Rachel Edwards said...

Well done chick!! Agree with the others, get yourself a sexy bikini!

Fab progress!!!! x