My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 7 June 2009

Food Diary 6th June

I was going to post my food diary for the couple of days I missed but really can't be bothered, there's not much particularly noteworthy, as usual!
I will say that on Thursday I went about 100 cals over as I went to the gym straight from work then onto the cinema so was at the mercy of Asda cinema friendly food! Chose a decent enough sandwich though and had some snack a jacks and dark chocolate, then OH's sweeties got the best of me!
Friday night I had pizza and cava for dinner, but stayed within my calorie allowance.

Yesterday....

Breakfast: Natural yogurt with blueberries, almonds and 1 scoop vanilla protein then a cocoa loco Nakd bar before the gym
Snack: 1 scoop protein shake with water after the gym
Lunch: 2 ryvita with low fat cream cheese and chives and some smoked salmon then 35g dark chocolate with ornge
Snack: Organix cocoa cookie things
Dinner: Tilapia with sweet chilli butter, sweet potato wedges and mange tout and baby corn cooked in salt, pepper and tobasco sauce. Raspberry iced donut for pudding :D
Snack: 10g 75% chocolate

Drinks: several cups of tea, lots of water and a bottle of diet irn bru

Exercise: See post below for Saturday's PT workout

Daily Cal Quota: 1419
+ Exercise Cals: 496
Total Cal Quota: 1916
Calories Consumed: 1741
Calories Left: 174

Protein (g) 108.2 (25.3%)
Carbohydrate (g) 168.1 (36.9%)
Fat (g) 71.1 (37.5%)
Fibre (g) 22.8
Fruit & Veg 3.6
Water (litres) 2.5

Tilapia really was lovely, kind of like a much more refined version of cod, better texture, more flavour and very delicate. Sadly not easy to get hold of up here, all I can find is Aldi's version with sweet chilli butter and it's not very cheap!

I'm totally hooked on sweet potato wedges - they are so tasty and really quick and easy to make, notmuch more effort required than using frozen wedges.
I just chop a sweet potato into roughly wedge-like shapes, throw in a bowl with some salt, lots of fresh ground black pepper and loads of groujnd cumin and about 1 desert spoon of olive oil for a large potato.
Stick them on a baking tray in the oven for around 20-25 mins at 200 in a fan assisted oven. Simples.




Weight loss for this week is 2.9lb and 0.6inch off my thighs, other losses were under half an inch.

5 comments:

Rachel Edwards said...

Wow well done on the 2.9lb loss!! That's great! As are the inches =] x

Jill said...

Yay! Another 2.9lb! Well done lovie xx

Lori said...

That's fantastic Stella, well done! :D

I'm definitely going to make sweet potato wedges. They look and sound delicious.

Stella said...

Thanks girls! Really surprised me as for this week my loss rate was set at 0.5lb so I've eaten loads every day!

Just a Girl said...

Well done on the loss mate, it's excellent!

I adore tilapia and buy it from Aldi but make it without the little sachet of sauce.

*Snigger* my word verification is fistomy - it sounds so filthy!