My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 14 June 2009

Food Diary 13th June

Yesterday is another day that started well! Dinner was supposed to be salmon with new potatoes and veg but my boyfriend was a wee bit down so I decided to make a salmon risotto instead which was absolutely beautiful and worth every single one of the 686.8 calories! Not too bad calorie-wise itself but I'd had some cinema snacks before changing dinner plans so it pushed me over cals for the day.

Breakfast: 20g oats, 80g blueberries, 2 scoops vanilla whey, 250ml milk, some water and ice blended into a massive smoothie!
Post-Workout: 1 scoop protein shake with water
Lunch: Organic mushroom and wensleydale burger in a multi-grain pita with lettuce chopped tomato, red onion and a little chilli sauce
Cinema Snack: can of cherry 7up and 1 scoop Ben & Jerry's Frozen Yogurt version of Chocolate Fudge Brownie - will have to try really hard to not buy a big tub of this!
Dinner: salmon risotto - salmon fillet 75g risotto rice, red onion, garlic, veg stock and padano cheese

Drinks: Not sure how much but water and a can of 7up

Exercise:
weights followed by 10 mins HIIT on cross trainer - after my weights I had my protein shake to give me some more energy for the cardio.
Changed my weights ever so slightly:
Leg press 3 x 12 @90kg
Thigh Extension 1 x 10 @40kg, 2 x 10 @35kg
Leg Curl 3 x 8-10 @40kg
Assisted Pull up superset with tricep dips (they're on the same machine) 3 x10 of each assist at 65kg
Seated Row - but used the cable one instead of the lever one, much prefer the cable machines! 3 x 10 @25kg
Shoulder Press 3 x 10 @10kg
Chest Press 3 x 10 @25kg

Really enjoyed yesterday's workout but still think I'll stick to the at home weights workouts mostly.

Daily Cal Quota: 1406
+ Exercise Cals: 394
Total Cal Quota: 1800
Calories Consumed: 1965
Calories Left: -165

Protein (g) 151.6 (31.5%)
Carbohydrate (g) 221.3 (43.1%)
Fat (g) 54.5 (25.4%)
Fibre (g) 20.5
Fruit & Veg 2.9

0 comments: