My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Food Diary 23rd June

Yesterday's food wasn't great, I got starving in the afternoon at work and had the choice of a Muller Light or Geobar - I went for hte Geobar.
Then I nearly didn't go to the gym as D was going to pick me up a little later and I used it as an excuse to change my mind, but she was ready early and checked if I still wanted to go so I did and enjoyed every moment - really pleased I went. I would have been so disappointed in myself if I hadn't.
Dinner was rather pathetic, as usual when my boyfriend isn't home I can't be bothered with proper food and last nihgt I went for two 2 bowls of Coco Pops, plus I cheated a bit and have a nibble on a slice of cheese and two frosted shreddies later on.

Breakfast: Vanilla protein shake with 250ml skimmed milk then 20g oats with a handful of dried cherries and 150ml skimmed milk
Snack: 1 babybel light and 2 small satsumas
Lunch: Salad of grated carrot and courgette, spring onion, mixed peppers, lettuce, basil, chives and fresh black pepper, topped with 50g smoked salmon and 100g low fat cottqage cheese
Snack: Low fat fromage frais with 60g blueberries, 10g almonds, 1 tsp Canderel and some cookies and cream Capella flavour drops, followed by a chocolate Geobar
Pre-workout: Apple Fruitus bar
Post-Workout: 1 scoop vanilla whey with water
Dinner: 2 bowls Coco Pops with skimmed milk
Snack: Half a thin slice of cheddar, 2 frosted shreddies and 1 peanut butter cup

Drinks: 1 espresso, 1 tea and water

Exercise: Intervals in the gym on, 15 mins cross trainer and 15 mins treadmill.
Still doing the run/walk thing on the treadmill and seeing improvements already - last Thursday i was only running 30 seconds but last nihgt I got this up to 45 seconds, once I only made 30 but I had put the incline up!



Daily Cal Quota: 1398
+ Exercise Cals: 310
Total Cal Quota: 1708
Calories Consumed: 1637
Calories Left: 70


Protein (g) 118.7
Carbohydrate (g) 227.8
Fat (g) 31.4
Fibre (g) 13.6
Fruit & Veg 4.5
Water (litres) 2.3

0 comments: