My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Thursday 30 July 2009

Food Diary Monday - Wednesday

Been neglecting my blog a bit ever since I got back from TITP - I'm so tired in the evenings that I just don't have anything interesting to say! I'm bored at work so thought I'd post a quick catch up!

Monday:

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey with 100ml skimmed milk and water. 150g 0% Greek yogurt with 100g frozen raspberries and 60g frozen blueberries - I'm not a big fan of the frozen blueberries, the texture is really weird and kind of sticks in my teeth. I was trying to save money by buying fromzen but I think I'll stick to fresh for the blueberries. Raspberries are great though!
Snack: 1 babybel light and a satsuma
Lunch: Thai Chicken soup - my new favourite!
Snack: Carrot sticks with salsa and a Nakd bar
Dinner: All we seem to have in this week is bacon and eggs so I had 2 of each plus a slive of buttered bread for the bacon - this was heaven!
Snack: 2 scoops whey with water, 1tsp nut butter, chocolate protein shake ice lolly, 1 slice toast with butter and Marmite - once I eat bread I can't stop myself!

Drinks: Tea, coffee, diet red bull, water


Total Cal Quota: 1612
Calories Consumed: 1475
Calories Left: 137

Protein (g) 145.6 (36%)
Carbohydrate (g) 104.5 (44%)
Fat (g) 53.7 (20%)
Fibre (g) 18.4
Fruit & Veg 4.4
Water (litres) 3.0


Tuesday:


Breakfast: 1 scoop whey with 100ml skimmed milk and water. 20g oats with 150ml skimmed milk and here's the embarrassing bit - I added half a jar of Mango Surprise Cow & Gate baby food - the pear puree I bought before was so lovely in the porridge but I realiesed it's just baby food in grown up packaging at a higher price so thought I'd give it a go - lovely stuff! Don't worry, I'm not about to go all Jennifer Anniston and start living off baby food!
Snack: 1 babybel light and a satsuma
Lunch: Thai Chicken soup
Snack: 0% Greek yogurt with mixed berries and a Nakd bar
Pre-Workout 1 scoop whey with 100ml skimmed milk and water
Post-Workout 1 scoop whey with water and half a Berry cheeky Nakd bar
Dinner: Higgidy Moroccan Veg and Feta pie and a teaspoon of peanut butter while I waited as I was starving!
Snack: Other half of the Nakd bar, protein cookie thing - tried baking with protein again but I just don't like the stuff cooked! They are ok cut in half with a little honey though. 1 slice toast with butter and Marmite - really can't stop myself!

Drinks: Coffee, water

Exercise: Full body weights then 20 mins intervals on the treadmill, plus half hour walk each way to/from the gym - because I walk in my gym stuff I make sure I'm walking fast enought to get hot and sweaty so decided not to bother with my usual 5 min warm up on the bike. Don't think I'll do that again as I struggled to get my HR up as high as normal and the whole thing just didn't feel 'right'


Daily Cal Quota: 1612
+ Exercise Cals: 541
Total Cal Quota: 2153
Calories Consumed: 1967
Calories Left: 186

Protein (g) 148.2 (36%)
Carbohydrate (g) 196.5 (44%)
Fat (g) 66.7 (20%)
Fibre (g) 26.6
Fruit & Veg 5.1
Water (litres) 3.6

Spooky - my carbs/protein/fat ration is identical to yesterdays with different foods and completely unintentional!


Wednesday:

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey with 100ml skimmed milk and water. 0% Greek yogurt with frozen raspberries and blueberries, 10g flaxseed (last of the pack thank god! Like the taste, hate the texture it's far too finely ground) and 1tsp honey
Snack: 1 babybel light and a satsuma
Lunch: Nakd bar and a small hot chocolate - I've been getting weird pains in my chest so had to leave work at 11.30am to go to the doctor - they don't let you book appointments in advance so it was now or never! Got back to work at 1.30pm an dstraight into a 1 hour meeting so no time for my chicken soup :(
Snack: Carrot sticks with salsa followed by some naughty-ness - I was really craving a Mars Bar and as I wondered past the reduced trolly in Sainsburys I clocked a cheap Slim fast version of a mars bar and a nutri-grain choc chip cookie so ate those on the way home.
Dinner: Carbonara
Snack: Apple cable sweetie thingy that I pinched from my boyfriend

Drinks: Coffee, water, energy drink - these are like bread, I get hooked on them.


Total Cal Quota: 1612
Calories Consumed: 1871
Calories Left: -259

Protein (g) 83.5 (18.5%)
Carbohydrate (g) 284.8 (59.2%)
Fat (g) 44.8 (20%)
Fibre (g) 22.3
Fruit & Veg 5.5
Water (litres) 1.6

Wow! What a crappy day that turned out to be!!

Today is going a bit better but I don't know what I'm having for dinner, I'm getting my hair cut right when I want to be eating, I have no extra snacks with me and I'm meeting a friend for coffee after the hairdresser - I also couldn't get an appointment at a time thet meant I could go to the gym first and I don't want to go after as it will be the first time my hair has actually looked good since last September!

3 comments:

Just a Girl said...

Yay, an update! I've missed reading your blog.

The baby food puree in porridge is genius! I love it :D

What is higgidy morrocan veg & feta pie? Can you post the recipe? It sounds very interesting!

Don't forget to post pics of your beautiful hair

xx

Stella said...

Yay, a reader! I'm glad you missed me, really must get my finger out and post more often!

Relieved you don't find the baby food odd - I can't wait to try more flavours!

Higgidy is the brand - they sell them in Sainsburys and they are lovely! They don't have loads of pastry and are just the right size - packed with veg too!

Just a Girl said...

Please do, I love getting my blog fix last thing at night after updating my own :D

I will keep an eye out for the Higgidy brand it sounds lovely.

xx