My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Monday 20 July 2009

Back on Track

After lots of wine and a bit of a binge over the weekend I have managed a very good day! Still got a protein cookies and cream shake left to have so hopefully that will be it for tonight! I'm stuffed form my dinner so no need to snack anymore anyway.


Breakfast: 1 scoop whey with 100ml skimmed milk followed by 125g 0% greek yogurt with 10g flaxseed, 100g raspberries and 80g strawberries
Snack: 1 babybel light and 1 satsuma
Lunch: Bowlw of very spicy sweet potato and carrot soup with big blob of fromage frais and some skimmed milk as it was far too spicy! Got 3 more bowl to eat too!
Snack: 1 carrot chopped into stick dipped in salsa
Dinner: Keema Curry (picture in next post) with some pilau rice and a protein shake ice lolly
Snack: 1 scoop cookies and cream whey with water

Drinks: Water and a coffee

Exercise: None today as I'm in agony from the PT session on Saturday!


Daily Cal Quota: 1618
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1618
Calories Consumed: 1531
Calories Left: 87

Protein (g)
124.9 31.5%
Carbohydrate (g) 143.2 35.5%
Fat (g) 52.9 31.5% (damn curry!)
Fibre (g) 27.1
Fruit & Veg 7.7
Water (litres) 1.2 still working on it tonight!


Having an easy week again, I've got my WLR loss rate set to just 0.5lb this week and I'll only be having 3 gym sessions, all weights.
Busy week at work again, month end has begun! Actually feeling pretty good about work today, had a meeting which went well and another moment of thinking I know what I'm doing - still a long way to go mind! Sadly my engineer I work with is leaving in a couple of months, she's really nice and easy going and knows EVERYTHING! Hope the replacement is good.


Oh and this picture has nothing to do with this post, I ate it weeks ago but it was so yummy I had to share - meant to post at the time but kept forgetting!
Tilapia on green beans and mange tout cooked on george foreman with garlic, salt and tons of pepper. Perfect.


0 comments: