My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 5 July 2009

PT Session/ Food Diary 4th July

After a crappy week I was really looking forward to this! And I'm really feeling it today!

Started off with the usual 5 min warm up on the cross trainer - couldn't face the treadmill after my breakfast, I was just too full! It's also TOTM so I was/still am feeling big and bloaty and a bit sluggish and the 5 mins were a real struggle!

Over to the squat rack which I haven't used for ages and absolutely love! Started off with 10kg plus the 20kg bar for the first set then went up to 40kg, 50kg and 60kg for two sets, managed the first at 60kg but not quite full set for the last. Quite please with this sine not long ago I was struggling with just the bar! Hopefully next time we'll star with a heavier weight rather than building up from 30kg.

Next I did a horrible set on the thigh extension, lower weight than usual-
25 reps, 10 second rest
15 reps, 10 second rest
10 reps 10 second rest x 3
the whole of both legs just felt like liquid after this and I could barely walk when I got off it!

Stumbled over to the assisted pull up and did 3 sets of pull ups and tricep dips

Finished with some core work and included an exercise to focus on my lower back which involved using the scariest piece of gym equipment I've encountered! (bit like that but you start off more upright and have further to fall!) It might not look like much but when you're throwing ourself over the edge it does feel like you are about to fall right off it and topple the bench over and smack your head off something large and metal.

Once I got home I got changed and headed back out with my boyfriend for lots and lots of walking, including through the international market where we shared a lovely paella before heading for the beach and stopping off at the new ice cream parlour for the most amazing sorbet I've ever tasted - green apple! Really lovely wee place and I hope it stays open. Wandered down to the beach where we only sat for about half an hour because my poor boyfriend burns so easly and hadn't put much factor 40 on his legs so we walked along by the edge of the sea which was f***** freezing!! It may be a scorching hot day, but it is still the North Sea... byt this time is was around 4pm so a good idea to give my boyfriend break from the sun so we thought we may as well go to the cinema since it's at the beach (Year One, crap.) Followed by another walk back into town to Pizza Express, shared the healthy version of their Bruscetta (beautiful!) and went for one of the pizza's with a hole in the middle filled with salad ( just the right size for me) finished off with Semi Fredo Reale (scoop of nougat and praline gelato with an espresso), oh and I also had a large glass of rose wine.
Was just what I needed and the whole meal came in at 761 calories, plus around 180 for the wine.

Then we walked home and flaked out on the sofa and I stuck my poor feet in a big bowl of cold water!

Daily Cal Quota: 1391
+ Exercise Cals: 1307
Total Cal Quota: 2698
Calories Consumed: 2881
Calories Left: -183

Protein (g) 150.7
Carbohydrate (g) 317.0
Fat (g) 66.6
Fibre (g) 10.5
Fruit & Veg 1.2 - I don't think this is accurate as it's not counting the veg in the paella of dinner, or the apple in the sorbet ;)

Water - I didn't log but did have quite a lot, though not enough for the heat a all the walking I did.

2 comments:

Jill said...

1307 exercise cals - awesome!!!

Stella said...

Isn't it! :D I was understating too! Shame I can't do that every day though, double my allowance lol!