My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Tuesday 7 July 2009

It's Back!

I'm not sure what 'it' is but seems to have returned!

I really enjoyed today's food and as I was preparing tomorrow's food I actually felt quite excited about it (even though it's mostly the same)
I went a little over cals yesterday, but I totally blame my boyfriend - I was chopping veg and he shoved a sweetie in my mouth, I should have spat it out really but I felt bad so ate it and said thanks!

Tomorrow isn't going to be the best day in terms of diet and exercise - out team members from Bangalore fly back this week so tomorrow night we are having dinner at what is supposed to be a lovely family run South Indian restaurant so my dinner options will be limited but I will go for a healthy option! I also wont have time to exercise between work and dinner, but I have the PT at 10am on Thursday!


Food Diary 6th July

Breakfast:
apple and blueberry Oat so Simple - ran out of oats and found this in the cupboard, it's really rather gross, all pale, no texture...
Snack: babybel light and 2 satsumas
Lunch: sandwich with oat bread and ham and pineapple - my cupboards were bare so had to buy lunch
Snack: 100g greek yogurt with 100g red grapes
Pre-Workout Snack: Fruitus fruit & oats bar
Post Workout: protein shake with water
Dinner: Either beef stroganoff or thai beef stir fry with basmati rice
Snack: 1tsp almond butter and the sweetie my boyfriend force-fed me! Oh and on the way home from the supermarket I had half a (reduced to clear) Ryvita Goodness Bar and a lychee!

Exercise: full body weights workout at home - my weights just are hot heavy enough for step ups so I dropped the weight and swapped to pendulum step overs, they are very easy to cheat on but an absolute killer when done properly. I love them :D

Drinks: my bodyweight in espresso and some water

Daily Cal Quota: 1398
+ Exercise Cals: 187
Total Cal Quota: 1585
Calories Consumed: 1640
Calories Left: -55

Protein (g) 112.1
Carbohydrate (g) 197.8
Fat (g) 44.1
Fibre (g) 13.5
Fruit & Veg 4.7
Water (litres) 2.7


Food Diary 7th July

Breakfast: porridge with almond butter - thanks Rachel!
Snack: Babybel light, satsuma, lychees
Lunch: salad of grated carrot and courgette, yellow pepper, tomato, watercress, crab, fromage frais with lime juice and a sprinkling of Food Doctor Salad Boost nuts, seeds and herbs
Snack: half greek yogurt half natural yogurt with flaxseed and the rest of the lychees
Pre-Workout: was supposed to be the second half of the Ryvita Goodness Bar from yesterday but I was in a meeting than ran late an left in a hurry witht the bar still in my drawer so just had a protein shake, half milk half water
Post-Workout: cookies and cream shake
Dinner: Chocolate protein pancake with almond butter and natural yogurt - I screwed this up but the flavour was nice! I'm not very good at cooking pancakes or any form of eggs for some reason - I get the fear, worry I'm f*cking it up and then do f*ck it it. I flipped the pancake too soon and it fell to pieces and landed in a heap so bits were burnt and other bits raw :( Next time!

Drinks: espresso and water

Exercise: 30 mins intervals at the gym on the cross trainer and the treadmill - my running has improved loads! Still crap at it but I could barely run at all previously.

Daily Cal Quota: 1403
+ Exercise Cals: 332
Total Cal Quota: 1734
Calories Consumed: 1575
Calories Left: 159

Protein (g) 173.0
Carbohydrate (g) 115.6
Fat (g) 49.3
Fibre (g) 18.8
Fruit & Veg 4.9
Water (litres) 3.4

0 comments: