My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Feeling Thin (ish)

Thanks to TOTM my weight went from 144.8lb - just under my first real goal of 145lb, up to 146.2lb and has now gone back down to 144.4lb - means my loss for last week was only 0.4lb but still a move in the right direction and I got to eat pizza and drink wine!

I've really been noticing that with having lost some weight and generally being healthier I really notice the effects of bloating - this last week I've just felt so fat and puffy and gross and generally de-motivated. This morning I woke up bloat-free and feeling great!

Hopefully this wont all go away after tonights Indian meal, I'd really rather not go but it will be a fun night and I'll just have to control myself, I wont have a starter or pudding - I'm off to T in the Park this weekend so food options are going to be quite limited. You can't take food in so I will be relying completely on whatever is there. They have said that for this year the Healthy T area has been expanded...

This year we have crammed in even more tasty outlets, whilst maintaining a strong emphasis on the very best in healthy Scottish produce.
We have the award winning Food from Argyll, fresh from their success at winning an Excellence Award at the 2009 Scot:Land of Food and Drink awards; check out their organic lamb burgers served with home grown salad, Cullen Skink and hot smoked salmon rolls - taste for yourself what all the fuss is about.
Healthy T favourites such as Stoats Porridge Oats, Mutley's Crêpes and J's Jackets and Stovies all make a welcome return, but if your tastes lean towards the more exotic fear not, our global festival kitchen is also full of eastern promise with new arrivals: Japanese noodle bar Now and Zen, Johnny Baghdad's Falafels, or leave your shoes at the door and enjoy a sit-down slap-up three course meal in the sumptuous fresh sushi restaurant housed in a gorgeous yurt.
Fire in the Hole will give you fire in your belly for more of their wood-fired artisan pizzas and James Mackie Fruit and the Smoothie Shack are on hand to help you make sure you're getting your daily 5-a-day portion of fruit and veg

Sounds promising! I've had a look at the timetable as well and will only need to have two dinners and one lunch there so I should do ok. Might see if I get away with smuggling in a nakd bar and pack of blueberries, wont be too great a loss if I do lose them.
I also wont be drinking as much water as I do most days because I'd rather not have to pee so often!

2 comments:

Just a Girl said...

I love having thin days - long may it continue hun. Enjoy your Indian food, I'm very jealous! and have fun at the weekend xx

Stella said...

Dinner was fantastic! Proper husband and wife place with real food! I am now drunkety drunk drunk though! I you visit I will take you there ;)