My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 5 July 2009

Motivation slowly returning!

Started feeling much better towards the end of the week and my motivation is returning! I've still been eating bad but I've kept up with exercise 5 days a week for the last 5 weeks - previously I was only doing the weights training days per week but now I am doing 3 weights sessions plus 2 cardio sessions - would like to get this up to 3 of each so I'm only having one rest day a week.

I'm quite happy to report a 1lb gain this week as I've had almost two weeks of eating crap and it's TOTM so I was expecting a depressingly large gain - not going to let that encourage me to keep eating crap though as it will catch up on me and it just doesn't agree with me, my body hasn't been enjoying it as much as my mind!

Today I'm hoping will be a good food day - I've started with a protein pancake and a couple of cups of tea, just hope I can keep it up!

2 comments:

wonky_monkey said...

Good stuff! Glad to see you're feeling better; everyone has these phases.

Stella said...

Thank you geeky! I even resisted ice cream today - I realised I was just having one for the sake of it and really didn't need it!