My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Sunday 26 July 2009

Catch up on the week

Wednesday:

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey with 100ml skimmed milk and water. Greek yogurt with flaxseed, strawberries and honey
Snack: 1 babybel light and 2 satsumas
Lunch: Bowl of turkey broth followed by 60g prawns in 100g cottage cheese for some protein
Snack: Cherries a satsuma and some cashews. I then had half a small Berry Cheek Nakd bar on the way to the supermarket and a little pack of Fruitus chewy fruit bites on the way home - was STARVING! The chewy bite things were lovely but with added crap so will keep those in mind for emergency snacks only
Dinner: Lebanese Chicken kebabs in wholemeal tortilla wraps
Snack: Second half of the Nakd bar and 2 scoops whey in water

Ended up a bit over cals for the day because my afternoon snack wasn't enough and I got starving before dinner, then afterwards thought I may as well finish the Nakd bar!

Total Cal Quota: 1618
Calories Consumed: 1839
Calories Left: -221
Protein (g) 179.2 (39.2%)
Carbohydrate (g) 163.9 (33.6%)
Fat (g) 55.1 (27.1%)
Fibre (g) 21.2
Fruit & Veg 6.2


Thursday:

Breakfast: 1 scoop whey, half milk half water. Porridge with skimmed milk and pear puree
Snack: 1 babybel light and 2 satsumas
Lunch: Spiced carrot and sweet potato soup Snack: Prawns in cottage cheese, eating was messed up by afternoon meeting so I had my lunchtime prawns late and yogurt at home - Greek yogurt with flaxseed and frozen summer berries and half a scoop cookies and cream whey and a pack of Graze Apple Strudel dried fruit/nuts mix while I waited for dinner
Dinner: Lebanese shark kebabs in wholemeal tortilla wrap - had left over sauce and marinade from the day before and some shark in the freezer - why not? I also had a can of Irn Bru.
Snack: Bowl of Start cereal with skimmed milk

One of those weeks that seemed ok but I was so hungry and ill prepared for the hunger.

Total Cal Quota: 1618
Calories Consumed: 1757
Calories Left: -139
Protein (g) 130.1 (30.7%)
Carbohydrate (g) 237.1 (52.5%)
Fat (g) 31.6 (16.8%)
Fibre (g) 23.4
Fruit & Veg 6.3



Friday:

Breakfast: Greek yogurt with frozen summer berries and 1 scoop whey
Snack: babybel light and some cherries
Lunch: Spiced carrot and sweet potato soup with a big blob of greek yogurt as I added too much chilli!
Snack: More greek yogurt with half a scoop of chocolate whey
Dinner: Stuffina alla romana - my first ever homemade stew, absolutely beautiful! Will post a recipe later in the week.
Snack: Then it all went wrong when we went to the cinema! I had Doritos, Malteasers and a Relentless energy drink

According to my food diary I also had a small Nakd bar which I really can't remember eating and may have been in there for my original cinema food plan. So I don't think I did eat it but left it in there anyway!

Total Cal Quota: 1612
Calories Consumed: 1833
Calories Left: -221
Protein (g) 105.8 (24%)
Carbohydrate (g) 242.9 (51.7%)
Fat (g) 44.0 (22.5%)
Fibre (g) 12.8
Fruit & Veg 5.6


Saturday:


Breakfast: 1 boiled egg and half a smoothie that was made with 2 scoops cookies and cream whey, 20g oats, 100g frozen summer berries, 80g greek yogurt and some water
Post-Workout: 1 scoop whey with water and some apple and mango juice
Lunch: When I got home from the gym I had my Graze delivery waiting for me so had some delicious fresh pineapple and some wasabi peanut crackers followed by the rest of my breakfast smoothie
Snack: one oatcake and one plain rice cake topped with 1 chopped boiled egg in a greek yogurt and garlic dressing (left over from the Lebanese kababs) with a little peppered cheese
Dinner: Stuffina alla romano agaian with some pasta
Snack: Cinema again, glass of wine on the way then some Kettle salt and pepper crisps, Dr Pepper and Pick n Mix

I didn't put the cinema snack in my food diary but I also didn't count the 10 miles of walking I did on Saturday! No idea how they balance out but I'm just going to leave it.

PT session was great as always though for the second week running I've got just over half way through and started to feel faint but able to carry on. It seems to happen with with assisted pull up machine - it's a bit like a travel sickness feeling so I think it could be the movement and the metal back of the machine had loads of holes in which make me feel dizzy too so we're going to try something else next week. I'm really sore today but nowhere near as bad as last week!
Burned 694 calories for the PT session and 30 mins walk each way - that's as well as the 10 miles later in the day!


Sunday - well today have been shit so I wont bother detailing it! I had a scoop of whey in water after my run then made a big iced latte type thing with one scoop each cookies and cream whey and chocolate whey, skimmed milk, water and ice. Lunch was a fish finger sandwich on white crusty bread and crisps and dinner was a huge bacon sandwich on white crusty bread with lashings of butter! Oh it was beautiful!

0 comments: