My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Thursday 6 August 2009

Food Diary 5th August

Breakfast: Morning protein shake, 0% greek yogurt with strawberries and half a scoop of cookies & cream
Snack: Mini edam and 2 apricots
Lunch: Wholemeal wrap with tuna salad
Snack: 1 passion fruit, honey hazlenuts from Saturday's graze box
Pre-Workout: a apple cut up and each piece spread with almond butter and a fatty babybel
Dinner: Thai Beef stir fry with a small portion of basmati rice


Snack: Fatty cheddar babybel - yuk, but I'll probably stil eat the other one! I don't like it but there's something about it that makes me want to eat it...

Drinks: Loads of espreso, glass of apple & mango juice and water

Exercise: 25 min run - intervals


Total Cal Quota: 1580
Calories Consumed: 1645
Calories Left: -65 annoying, I forgot to log the juice yesterday, I only ate the babybel because I had cals left
Protein (g) 126.2
Carbohydrate (g) 155.8
Fat (g) 57.4
Fibre (g) 15.2
Fruit & Veg 7.4
Water (litres) 2.3

3 comments:

Just a Girl said...

Yum, that beef stirfry looks amazing!

Just a Girl said...

I'm missing reading your blog, are you going to do an update soon?

xxx

Stella said...

Thanks JAG - I will do, been a busy week but I am going to get back to it!