My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Food Diary 3rd August

Quick catch up on yesterdays food - wasn't great, got some bad news in the evening so no proper dinner.

Breakfast: 1 scoop protein shake - half milk half water. 140g 0% Greek yogurt with 60g blueberries and 1/2 scoop cookies & cream whey
Snack: 2 fresh apricots and 100g cherries
Lunch: Carrot and lentil soup with a wholemeal roll - having my mum here for the weekend meant I couldn't be bothered getting prepared for work food so it was canteen soup - lovely but I prefer to know exactly what I'm eating and find other poeples soups too salty. Plus I can never resist the rolls!
Snack: 1 scoop whey with water

This is where it all goes wrong! Went to the supermarket hungry...

Dinner: Sainsburys fresh squeezed lemonade and a Maximuslce meal bar - not likely to eat one of these again, flavour was alright, texture was odd and my jaw was agony afterwards from all the chewing, then I got a headache from the jaw pain!
Snack: small smoked cheese, edam and Boursin with 1.5 oatcakes! Random... instead of Babybels I got a back of mixed small cheses, and obviously had to try as many as possible! Ah well, in the past I would have eaten the whole bag!


Total Cal Quota: 1368
Calories Consumed: 1462
Calories Left: -94
Protein (g) 107.2 (30.3%)
Carbohydrate (g) 173.9 (46.2%)
Fat (g) 36.9 (23.5%)
Fibre (g) 19.6
Fruit & Veg 5.9
Water (litres) 1.2 (didn't log it all)



Today was much better though I will post tomorrow as I'm still hungry!

I did have dinner issues tonight though....

3 comments:

FatToLean said...

Love the paw, lovely giggle before heading off to bed! Brill..well odne on posting, am aiming for every other day !

Just a Girl said...

Awww, I *heart* Jeff! Sorry to hear about your bad news babe, chin up and hope things get better soon.
xxx

Stella said...

He's a shit bag but he is great! He smelled the fish as I was taking it out the freezer and was my bestest friend in the whole wide world, until it was eaten :D He jumps up on the couch and nuzzles in under my arms purring like a maniac and makes the odd swipe for my food - he usually ends up in a headlock under my arm.

Thanks JAG!
And FTL I think I may go for a more realistic aim of every other day too!