My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://stelladoeshealthyeating.co.uk/ and update your bookmarks.

.

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Food Diary 17th August

Breakfast: Protein shale with 1 scoop, half milk half water. Greek Yogurt (full fat - too bitter) with half a scoop of cookies & cream and melon
Snack: babybel light
Lunch: Thai chicken soup
Snack: 2 figs and a Fusili apple & cranberry bar, then I had to go pick up a parcel which was my box of Nakd bars - I ordered a big taster box since I can only buy the berry or coco ones locally, of course I desperately wanted to try them all! I settled with the Pecan Pie, nice and I'll easily eat the rest of them but a bit too greasy for my liking so I wont be rushing out to buy more.
Dinner: I made my first chilli with some lean beef mince, loads of veg and sweet potato wedges, it was very nice though didn't really taste like chilli! I made loads so we'll be eating this for a few days


Drinks: Starbucks coffee with some very yummy sugar free hazelnut syrup - I actually asked for vanilla but prefer the hazelnut now...2 cups of tea and lots of water

No exercise but Monday normally isn't an exercise day anyway!

Was a good day yesterday, my first propper good day for ages! The last couple of weeks I've been back into my habit of eating well during the day then eating everything in sight once I get home!

Today's looking good too - will be fine as long as I get out to the gym, I need to go home first and I'll be ok as long as I don't sit down and just get my gym stuff ready and go. I've got some more chilli to look forward to afterwards so don't even have much cooking to do. I am worried how I'll cope in the gym though - I'm in agony after saturday's PT session!
We started with 20 mins of intervals in the treadmill, he got me up to 9mph which is the fastest I've gone so far, I only managed 30 second bursts but it was at the end of the 20 mins! Moved onto some squats with a heavy ball that really killed my arms, superset with push ups - the on my knees version, though I did manage 2 full push ups but my core just isn't strong enough for them. Finished up the session with some core work.
My back, shoulders and arms are so painful! I had to get my boyfriend to take my top off yesterday because I just couldn't get them high enough - shoulder press should be fun tonight!



Daily Cal Quota: 1604
Calories Consumed: 1603
Calories Left: 1

Protein (g) 107.5
Carbohydrate (g) 150.7
Fat (g) 65.1
Fibre (g) 15.9
Fruit & Veg 7.8
Water (litres) 2.3

0 comments: